CBG Isolate Powder – Incredible Cannabinoid.
CBG Isolate is a cannabinoid found in the cannabis plant that can have beneficial effects on the body’s endocannabinoid system. It is non-psychoactive and can accelerate the effects of other cannabinoids, resulting in the entourage effect.
Like CBD, CBG is shown to have considerable therapeutic potential because of its ability to interact with primary cannabinoid receptors CB1 and CB2.
inSupply’s superior CBG isolate powder starts from farm-fresh hemp, is processed using our proprietary equipment and is then rigorously tested in-house and through a third-party lab, ensuring the highest quality isolate on the market.
CBG Isolate potential health benefits include:
- Potent Pain Relief
- Increased Appetite
- Neuroprotective Qualities
- Muscle Contraction Prevention
As more resources go toward researching cannabinoids, more scientists have started studying CBG and are seeing promising applications of medical benefits with Cannabigerol preparations.
CBG Product Details
CBG isolate does not have a distinctive smell or taste so it blends seamlessly into oils, tinctures, beverages, foods, lotions, creams, and more.
The entire refining process from farm-fresh hemp to powdered isolate is housed within one facility, allowing for thorough quality control and superior products.
Through research and experimentation, scientists and cultivators have discovered an ideal harvest window where cannabigerol concentrations may be highest in select cannabis plants. While cannabis-based products are still illegal in many parts of the states, you can legally buy hemp products anywhere.
CBG is a rare cannabinoid, most mature medical cannabis and hemp plants contain less than 1% of CBG. Cannabigerol or CBG is a minor cannabinoid that was discovered along with CBD and THC in the 1960s.
Isolated cannabinoid products from inSupply Labs are rigorously tested both in-house and at an independent third-party laboratory, surpassing standard testing practices. A Certificate of Analysis is available upon request that independently verifies the isolate’s pureness and quality.
CBG vs. CBD
- While CBD is more popular by far, CBG also has a range of effects that can help with many symptoms.
- Both CBG and CBD are non-intoxicating, meaning they won’t create any high effects in the user.
- Both CBG and CBD are cannabinoids that naturally occur in hemp plants.
- As with CBD and THC, CBG interacts with the CB1 and CB2 cannabinoid receptors found throughout the body.
- CBG binding to these receptors elicits different responses than CBD.
- Combining both CBG and CBD Isolate produces incredible responses.
Our inSupply CBG Products Guarantee
- High-Purity CBG
- Best Pricing Online Guaranteed
- Money-Back Guarantee
- Certificate of Analysis